Vaughn Industries is a nationwide construction contractor in Electrical, Renewable Energy, Mechanical & High Voltage Construction. We currently have an opening for a Warehouseman to work in our Carey, OH complex. Hours will be day shift but may vary depending on need.
- High degree of cooperation, communication, coordination & accuracy
- Must be 100% customer orientated
- Energetic, hardworking & able to work independently with limited supervision
- Safe work practices
- Ability to drive a box truck and forklift
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record
- Electrical material knowledge is a plus!
Duties for Warehouseman
- Warehouse functions such as shipping/receiving & leading/unloading material from trucks
- Assembly and testing of Personal Protective Grounds
- Deliveries to construction jobsites
- Basic landscaping/snow removal duties & maintenance around our complex
Wages and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Employee Health, Life, Long and Short Term Disability insurance provided – no weekly premium
- 401k retirement plan with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- 7 Paid holidays annually
- Voluntary health and life insurance for spouse and dependents – weekly premium
- Voluntary dental and vision – weekly premium
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.