Mechanical Drawing Coordinator
Vaughn Industries, LLC, has an opening for a Mechanical Drawing Coordinator to work in our Lewis Center office in our CAD Department. We are a nationwide construction contractor in Mechanical, Electrical, Renewable Energy, & High Voltage Construction. We offer full time positions with benefits.
5 years of industry experience preferred in commercial HVAC and/or Electrical
- Experience with Auto CAD current version, MEP, Navisworks, Solidworks, 3DS Macs, Revit, Microsoft Word, & Excel
- Read & interpret submittals as well as architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and piping/plumbing drawings
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing environments, as software is continually changing
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Drafting or design a plus!
Duties for Mechanical Drawing Coordinator
- Perform minimal design calculations using sound engineering practices
- Construct layouts for duct, piping, and electrical systems on commercial projects
- Conduct field surveys to document existing conditions
- Competitive wages
- Health, Life, Long and Short Term Disability insurance (no premium to employee)
- 401k retirement plan with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Optional health and life insurance for spouse and dependents
- Optional dental & vision
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.