Vaughn Industries, LLC, has an opening for a Purchasing Assistant to work in our Carey office in our Purchasing Department. We are a nationwide construction contractor in Mechanical, Electrical, Renewable Energy, & High Voltage Construction. We offer full time positions with benefits.
Any combination of experience and education that provides the required knowledge and abilities of a Purchasing Assistant
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer & organizational skills
Duties for Purchasing Assistant
- Performs administrative duties for the Purchasing Dept. including, but not limited to:
- Entering Miscellaneous Purchase Orders
- Assist buyers with submittals, owner’s manuals, close out documents, and other contract documents
- Attends & participates in meetings as required by manager
- Any other tasks as assigned by manager
- Competitive wages
- Health, Life, Long and Short Term Disability insurance (no premium to employee)
- 401k retirement plan with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Optional health and life insurance for spouse and dependents
- Optional dental & vision
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.