HUMAN PERFORMANCE TRAINING SPECIALIST
Vaughn Industries is currently seeking a full time Human Performance Training Specialist. Vaughn Industries has continued to grow over the past 50+ years, but our values and principles have remained the same. We remain committed to SAFETY, QUALITY, and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION in everything we do. We view our employees as our greatest strength. This exciting opportunity to work with our Safety, HR & Training teams will only enhance the exceptional training processes we have today. Vaughn Industries is an OSHA VPP Star contractor. We offer a great salary and benefits package to all full time employees.
- 5 + years experience with advanced classroom facilitation skills and ability to mentor leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory , instructional design methodologies and training development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent problem-solving, researching & documentation skills
- A positive attitude and passion to encourage others
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of construction and utility industry a PLUS!
Duties for HUMAN PERFORMANCE TRAINING SPECIALIST
- Train all levels of employment from entry-level, up to executive level on the principles of Human Performance, as it relates to safety and the construction/utility industry
- Identify/develop training programs throughout the company
- Train new & existing employees in various curriculum
- Schedule training & keep documentation current
- Communicate with management regarding all training processes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and required software training courses as requested
- Competitive wages
- Health, Life, Long and Short Term Disability insurance (no premium to employee)
- 401k retirement plan with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary Life, dental, and vision insurance offered
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.