HVAC Service Technician
Vaughn Industries is currently seeking a full time HVAC Service Technician. We are a nationwide Electrical, Renewable Energy, Mechanical & High Voltage Construction Company. We offer full time positions with benefits.
- Must have 5+ years’ hands on experience
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Knowledge of field standards and practices for installation and troubleshooting of commercial and industrial HVAC and refrigeration units
- Experience working with chillers, boilers, package units, pneumatics, controls and refrigeration
Wages and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance with prescription coverage (no premium to employee)
- Voluntary dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Voluntary disability, life, dental and vision coverage
- Uniform allowance
- Service van with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Overtime available
- Continued Education/Training company sponsored/paid
- Growth opportunities for each employee
Most of our work is in the state of Ohio so it would require relocation to Ohio for out of state applicants.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.