Vaughn Industries is currently seeking a full time Electrical Estimator for our Lewis Center office to support our Electrical Estimating Department. Vaughn Industries is an OSHA VPP Star contractor. We offer full time employment with benefits.
- Organizational & communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (excel, outlook, word, mobile apps)
- Experience in an electrical construction company as an estimator or skilled tradesman preferred
- Willingness to train & grow in the department
Duties for Estimator:
- Estimate projects in a designated system by preparing accurate take-off of materials, labor and equipment
- Attend pre-bid meetings as required
- Review bid addendums and add or delete cost from bid accordingly
The ideal candidate will possess a degree and/or experience in any of the following:
- Experience coordinating & performing all aspects of the estimation process of all projects being bid within the Electrical division
- Experience reading & interpreting standard specifications, drawings and plans associated with the estimates
- Experience working in the construction industry, is a plus
Wages and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Life, Long and Short Term Disability insurance (no premium to employee)
- 401k retirement plan with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Optional health and life insurance for spouse and dependents
- Optional dental and vision
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.